Six hundred private institutions entered the fourth yearly contest advertised by the biggest online health portal. A five-member jury and 17,000 votes sent to the www.hazipatika.com website determined the recipients of eight available awards.
The Buda Health Center was chosen for the award in recognition of the high level of professionalism and quality of service, patient communication as well as scientific research conducted by the medical staff.
In addition to the jury, patients and the general public voted for their preferred private clinic and medical professionals.
The members of the jury are listed below:
- Pál Győrfi - Communications spokesperson of the National Ambulance and Emergency Service
- Zoltán Kalo - Professor of Health Economics and Head of the Institute of Economics at Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE)
- Hajnal Kulcsár - Editor-in-chief of HáziPatika.com and member of the Central Digitális Média Kft. team
- Vera Pataki, MD - Medical professional and health care specialist
- Péter Zöldi - Economist, managing director of weborvos.hu and manager of Orvosok Lapja.
The award ceremony was held at the Hungarian Academy of Science on June 9, 2017.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank those who voted for us. Your votes strengthen our resolve to continue developing our services and thereby increase further the satisfaction level of our patients.