I graduated from the Faculty of Medicine at Semmelweis University with a summa cum laude in 2007; I have worked at one of the leading cardiology centres in Budapest, the Department of Cardiology at the Hungarian Army Medical Center since 2009, where I have been trained in cardiology and internal medicine at a European level.
As a cardiologist specialist for numerous years, I mainly examine and treat different heart rhythm disorders with medicine, cardiac catheterization and with implantable heart rhythm control units (pacemaker, ICD, CRT) on a daily basis. In 2017 I acquired the European Heart Rhythm Association Certified Cardiac Device Specialist accreditation, then in 2020 I earned a PhD in the subject.
During my work I find it important to inform patients with thorough details and to decide with my patients on the therapy that suits them best.
- 2007 – 2009: Intern, Semmelweis University
- 2009 – : Department of Cardiology, Hungarian Army Medical Center
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2007: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University, summa cum laude
- 2012: qualifying exam in internal medicine, qualified with excellence
- 2014: qualifying exam in cardiology, qualified with excellence
- 2017: European Heart Rhythm Association Certified Cardiac Device Specialist
- 2020: PhD degree, Semmelweis University Doctoral School of Theoretical and Translational Medicine
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Cardiology
- European Society of Cardiology
- European Heart Rhythm Association
- Hungarian Society of Hypertension
- Author / co-author of several publications and studies
- Cumulative impact factor for scientific publications: 25,492
- Participation in a number of international clinical research programs, training courses, and congresses
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!