I graduated from the Faculty of Medicine at Semmelweis University with a summa cum laude in 2007; I have worked at one of the leading cardiology centres in Budapest, the Department of Cardiology at the Hungarian Army Medical Center since 2009, where I have been trained in cardiology and internal medicine at a European level.
As a cardiologist specialist for numerous years, I mainly examine and treat different heart rhythm disorders with medicine, cardiac catheterization and with implantable heart rhythm control units (pacemaker, ICD, CRT) on a daily, basis, and in 2017 I acquired the European Heart Rhythm Association Certified Cardiac Device Specialist accreditation.
During my work I find it important to inform patients with thorough details and to decide with my patients on the therapy that suits them best.
- 2007 – 2009: Intern, Semmelweis University
- 2009 – : Department of Cardiology, Hungarian Army Medical Center
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2007: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University, summa cum laude
- 2012: qualifying exam in internal medicine, qualified with excellence
- 2014: qualifying exam in cardiology, qualified with excellence
- 2017: European Heart Rhythm Association Certified Cardiac Device Specialist
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Cardiology
- European Society of Cardiology
- European Heart Rhythm Association
- Hungarian Society of Hypertension
- I have participated in numerous international scientific research programmes, congresses and advanced courses. I am conducting my Ph.D. studies at Semmelweis University, therefore my publications and scientific activity will be recognised.
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!