Bári, Zsolt, MD PhDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
I graduated from the Faculty of Medicine at Semmelweis University with a summa cum laude in 2007; I have worked at one of the leading cardiology centres in Budapest, the Department of Cardiology at the Hungarian Army Medical Center since 2009, where I have been trained in cardiology and internal medicine at a European level.
As a cardiologist specialist for numerous years, I mainly examine and treat different heart rhythm disorders with medicine, cardiac catheterization and with implantable heart rhythm control units (pacemaker, ICD, CRT) on a daily basis. In 2017 I acquired the European Heart Rhythm Association Certified Cardiac Device Specialist accreditation, then in 2020 I earned a PhD in the subject.
During my work I find it important to inform patients with thorough details and to decide with my patients on the therapy that suits them best.
- 2007 – 2009: Intern, Semmelweis University
- 2009 – : Department of Cardiology, Hungarian Army Medical Center
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2007: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University, summa cum laude
- 2012: qualifying exam in internal medicine, qualified with excellence
- 2014: qualifying exam in cardiology, qualified with excellence
- 2017: European Heart Rhythm Association Certified Cardiac Device Specialist
- 2020: PhD degree, Semmelweis University Doctoral School of Theoretical and Translational Medicine
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Cardiology
- European Society of Cardiology
- European Heart Rhythm Association
- Hungarian Society of Hypertension
- Author / co-author of several publications and studies
- Cumulative impact factor for scientific publications: 25,492
- Participation in a number of international clinical research programs, training courses, and congresses
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.