I graduated from the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Debrecen in 2013; afterwards I obtained my internal medicine training at the Department of Cardiology at the Hungarian Army Medical Center and this has been my workplace for more than five years.
During my academic years, it had already turned out that clinical medicine, helping patients, the pursuit of recovery and communication between the patients and megave me the biggest pleasure.
As a practicing clinician, my daily work involves the areas of cardiology and internal medicine, my main areas of expertise is hypertension diseases, diabetes mellitus and blood lipids abnormalities.
- 2014 – : Department of Cardiology, Sub-intensive Division, Hungarian Army Medical Center
- Internal medicine specialist
- 2018 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2013: Faculty of Medicine – University of Debrecen
- 2017: specialist translator in English for Medical Sciences, Semmelweis University
- 2017 – : Transthoracal echocardiography examinations at the tercier cardiology center (approx. 500 individual cases)
- 2018 – : Echocardiography advanced course, Budapest
- 2019: qualifying exam in internal medicine
- 2019 – : cardiologist course
- English intermediate level
- German intermediate level
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Cardiology
- Translations at the request of Hungarian Society of Cardiology
- Clinical research experience
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!