Bartha, Gréta, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
I graduated from the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Debrecen in 2013; afterwards I obtained my internal medicine training at the Department of Cardiology at the Hungarian Army Medical Center and this has been my workplace for more than five years.
During my academic years, it had already turned out that clinical medicine, helping patients, the pursuit of recovery and communication between the patients and megave me the biggest pleasure. As a practicing clinician, my daily work involves the areas of cardiology and internal medicine, my main areas of expertise is hypertension diseases, diabetes mellitus and blood lipids abnormalities.
- 2014 – : Department of Cardiology, Sub-intensive Division, Hungarian Army Medical Center
- Internal medicine specialist
- 2018 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2013: Faculty of Medicine – University of Debrecen
- 2017: specialist translator in English for Medical Sciences, Semmelweis University
- 2017 – : Transthoracal echocardiography examinations at the tercier cardiology center (approx. 500 individual cases)
- 2018 – : Echocardiography advanced course, Budapest
- 2019: qualifying exam in internal medicine
- 2019 – : cardiologist course
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Cardiology
- Translations at the request of Hungarian Society of Cardiology
- Clinical research experience
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.