Biczó, Ádám, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- 2016- : National Center for Spinal Disorders, Budapest Hungary
- 2021- : Buda Health Center, Budapest Hungary
Education and qualifications
- 2016- : Semmelweis University, School of PhD Studies
- 2010-2016: Semmelweis University, Budapest
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Medical Chamber
- Hungarian Spine Society
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) Awards 2016 Semmelweis University, Budapest, Annual Student Scientific Conference, Orthopedic Section, First Place
- D-vitamin receptor génpolimorfizmusok összefüggése lumbális porckorongdegenerációval - Biczó Á., Bozsódi Á, Lazáry Á., Varga P.P. A Magyar Gerincgyógyászati Társaság 2016. évi Tudományos Ülése, Balatonfüred, 2016.
- 2012 - Present: Anatomy for first and second year students, Semmelweis University
- 2016 - Present: Clinical bedside teaching for fourth year students (Clinical Examination of the Spine), Semmelweis University
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.