Bógyi, Péter, MD PhDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
I have been working at one of the best heart medical cardiological centres since 2012. Over the years, my main area of interest became the diagnosis and treatment of heart rhythm disorders. I have been implanting more and more heart rhythm controlling units and defibrillators since my successful European licence exam.
- Heart rhythm disorders, diagnosis and treatment
- 2012 – : Department of Cardiology, Hungarian Army Medical Center
- Rhythm Outpatient Care
- Implanting pacemakers and defibrillators in the electrophysiological operating room
- Inpatient Care
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2012: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 2014: mental health and organisational development specialist, Semmelweis University
- 2016 – : Ph.D. student, Károly Rácz School of PhD Studies, Semmelweis University
- 2017: specialist in implantable cardiological devices, European Heart Rhythm Association
- 2018: qualifying exam in cardiology
Language of consultation
- I give presentations occasionally at the annual congress of the Hungarian Society of Cardiology, at the Arrhythmia and Pacemaker Congresses. I have had 13 publications, and my impact factor is 18.38.
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.