I have been working at one of the best heart medical cardiological centres since 2012. Over the years, my main area of interest became the diagnosis and treatment of heart rhythm disorders. I have been implanting more and more heart rhythm controlling units and defibrillators since my successful European licence exam. I am currently working on my Ph.D., which is within this area.
- Heart rhythm disorders, diagnosis and treatment
- 2012 – : Department of Cardiology, Hungarian Army Medical Center
- Rhythm Outpatient Care
- Implanting pacemakers and defibrillators in the electrophysiological operating room
- Inpatient Care
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2012: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 2014: mental health and organisational development specialist, Semmelweis University
- 2016 – : Ph.D. student, Károly Rácz School of PhD Studies, Semmelweis University
- 2017: specialist in implantable cardiological devices, European Heart Rhythm Association
- 2018: qualifying exam in cardiology
Language of consultation
- I give presentations occasionally at the annual congress of the Hungarian Society of Cardiology, at the Arrhythmia and Pacemaker Congresses. I have had 13 publications, and my impact factor is 18.38.
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!