Bokrétás, András, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
I hold more than 38 years of professional experience in traumatology including acute care and its reconstructive surgery, as well as in orthopaedic surgery.
- 1982-1987: Újpest Traumatology, Hungary
- 1989-2009: Péterfy Hospital, Department of Traumatology - Semmelweis University, Department of Traumatology
- 2009-2021: Péterfy Hospital and Manninger Jenő National Institute for Traumatology (OBSI-OTRI), Hungary
- 2021 - : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1982: Semmelweis University, Faculty of Medicine, medical degree
- 1987: qualifying exam in general surgery
- 1989: qualifying exam in traumatology
- 2007: qualifying exam in orthopaedics
- 2013: University of Pécs, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- 1990, 2001, 2011: AO-ASIF advanced courses
- Traumatology care of Budapest (III. progressiveness) shift leader since 1996
- Lecturer and examiner in residency training programmes since 1993
- Lecturer and examiner in surgical care practitioners’ training programmes from 1993 to 2009
- Prize of the Traumatology Congress - 1995, 2001, 2008
- Clinic phase III medication trial, clinical researcher 1995, 1998, 2002, 2007
- Contribution to developing novel implants 1993-2005
- Cambridge Addenbrook’s Hospital (GB) 1991, 1998, 2008
- Lorsch Fachklinik für Ortopaedie (D) 2004, 2009, 2010
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.