Graduated in 2014 from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Targu Mures, Faculty of Medicine, I have been working at the Department of Urology at Ferenc Jahn South-Pest Hospital and Clinic since 2014. I became a certified urologist by the European Board of Urology in 2020. I find it essential to communicate with patients and to provide sufficient information to them during my consultations. My main fields of interest are minimally invasive management of benign and malignant urological tumours, urological infections, urinary incontinence and management of pelvic organ prolapses.
- Tumour surgery
- Infectious diseases
- 2014-2016: Ferenc Jahn South-Pest Hospital and Clinic, Department of Urology, resident
- 2016-2019: Ferenc Jahn South-Pest Hospital and Clinic, Department of Urology, specialist candidate
- 2020- : Ferenc Jahn South-Pest Hospital and Clinic, Department of Urology, urologist
- 2021- : Buda Health Center, urologist
Education and qualifications
- 2014: University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Targu Mures, Faculty of Medicine
- 2020: EBU qualifying exam
- 2020: qualifying exam in urology
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Urology
- European Association of Urology
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!