Fábián, Norbert, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
Graduated in 2014 from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Targu Mures, Faculty of Medicine, I have been working at the Department of Urology at Ferenc Jahn South-Pest Hospital and Clinic since 2014. I became a certified urologist by the European Board of Urology in 2020. I find it essential to communicate with patients and to provide sufficient information to them during my consultations. My main fields of interest are minimally invasive management of benign and malignant urological tumours, urological infections, urinary incontinence and management of pelvic organ prolapses.
- Tumour surgery
- Infectious diseases
- 2014-2016: Ferenc Jahn South-Pest Hospital and Clinic, Department of Urology, resident
- 2016-2019: Ferenc Jahn South-Pest Hospital and Clinic, Department of Urology, specialist candidate
- 2020- : Ferenc Jahn South-Pest Hospital and Clinic, Department of Urology, urologist
- 2021- : Buda Health Center, urologist
Education and qualifications
- 2014: University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Targu Mures, Faculty of Medicine
- 2020: EBU qualifying exam
- 2020: qualifying exam in urology
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Urology
- European Association of Urology
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.