Fehér, Réka, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- General Practitioner’s Surgery for Adults, 2nd District
- 2002 – 2003: Rehabilitation Specialised Hospital of Metropolitan Government
- 2004 – 2006: Biatorbágy 1st District, 4th District
1st District: Permanent deputy general practitioner
4th District: Deputy general practitioner
- 2008 – : Private practice
- 2012 – : Buda Health Center
Occupational medicine specialist
Education and qualifications
- 2001: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 2000: Department of Physiotherapy, Faculty of Health Sciences, Semmelweis University
- 2005: qualifying exam in general practice
- 2011: Department of Complementary Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Pécs
- 2012: Traditional Chinese Medicine Theory and Practice licence exam
- 2015: qualifying exam in occupational medicine
Language of consultation
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.