Gál, Zoltán, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- General radiology
Emergency radiology (CT, ultrasound, x-ray): MSK traumatology, traumatic neurosurgical diagnostics, neuroradiology, surgical radiology, internal medicine radiology, paediatric medicine radiology
Skull, cervical, thorax, abdomen-pelvis CT examinations
Carotis – vertebral system Duplex ultrasound examination
Duplex ultrasound examination of deep venal system in extremities
Ultrasound examination of neck, axilla, inguinalis regions, soft tissues of extremities
Abdomen-pelvis ultrasound examination
- 2006 – 2014: Pharmaceutical drug marketing and sales
- 2017 – 2019: Szent János Hospital and North-Buda United Hospitals
- 2018 – : Szent Kozma Medical Center of Józsefváros
- 2018 – : Private practice
- 2018 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2003: Faculty of Medicine – University of Debrecen
- 2018: qualifying exam in radiology
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Medical Chamber
- Hungarian Society of Radiologists
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.