- 1981 – : Pediatric Unit, Madzsar József County Hospital
- 1992 – : Heim Pál Children’s Hospital
- 2013 – : Pediatric Gastroenterology Specialist Outpatient Clinic
- 1994 – : Pediatric Unit, Metropolitan Szent László Hospital
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1981: Faculty of Medicine, University of Pécs
- 1987: qualifying exam in neonatology and pediatrics
- 1996: qualifying exam in infectious diseases
- 2000: qualifying exam in gastroenterology
- Following my initial training in neonatology and pediatrics, and the subsequent 10 years of clinical practice, I obtained further qualifications in the infectious diseases and gastroenterology specialties. Ever since, I have been busy working in all three of my specializations at the Pediatric Unit of Szent László Hospital. I run a private specialist outpatient clinic where care is provided for children with gastroenterological or hepatological diseases and suspect cases are examined.
- Infants and children with abdominal complaints, prolonged diarrhea, suspected malabsorption, nutrition problems, food allergies, weight gain problems, symptoms indicative of inflammatory bowel disease, suspected chronic liver and pancreatic disorders are welcome to visit our specialist practice.
- In recent years, my main area of interest has been the examination and treatment of chronic liver diseases. In particular, the treatment and continuous care of chronic hepatitis infections has become one of my important duties.
- In addition to my clinical work, I have held regular continuing professional education lectures for medical students, trainee specialists and student nurses in the fields of pediatrics, infectious diseases, pediatric gastroenterology, and hepatology.
- In addition to having written articles published in pediatric journals, I was honored to be able to contribute to two reference books by writing some of their chapters:
Fertőző betegségek (Infectious diseases), Springer, 1999.
Pediatric gastroenterology (Gyermekgasztroenterológia), Medicina, 2003.
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!