Görög, Anna, MD Ph.D.To make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
I graduated summa cum laude from Semmelweis University’s Faculty of Medicine in 2012. Since 2012, I have been working at the Department of Dermatology, Venerology and Dermatooncology of Semmelweis University. I have earned my PhD degree in 2017, and have successfully taken my qualifying exam in the dermatology, venereology and cosmetology specialties in 2019. Currently, I am involved in patient care, education and research as a clinical specialist as the head of the General Dermatology Inpatient Care Unit. I am a member of national and international societies and a regular speaker at conferences. My area of scientific interest is the dermatological care of patients with celiac disease.
- General dermatology (acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, seborrhea, bacterial and viral skin diseases, onychomycosis)
- Mole screening checks and skin cancer screening examinations
- Removal of benign, aesthetically bothersome skin growths (e.g. fibroids, warts)
- 2012 – : Department of Dermatology, Venereology and Dermatooncology, Semmelweis University
General Dermatology Outpatient Clinic
Oncodermatology Outpatient Clinic
STD Outpatient Clinic
- 2020 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2012: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 2017: Ph.D., thesis defence, „Új megfigyelések a dermatitis herpetisformis patomechanizmusában” (New observations regarding the pathomechanism of dermatitis herpetiformis)
- 2019: qualifying exam in dermatology, venereology and cosmetology
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Dermatological Society
- European Society for Dermatological Research
- European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.