- Snoring’s otolaryngological aspects
- Vertigo, tinnitus, swallowing complaints, nasal congestion
- Examination of hearing and ear discomfort
- 1999: Otolaryngology Clinic, University of Oslo
- 1999 – 2002: Hospitals of Gjövik, Förde, Tromsö and Kristiansand
- Hospital of Jönköping
- Hospital of Värnamo
- Hospital of Luleå
- 2017 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1983: Faculty of Medicine – University of Medicine, Pharmacy, Science and Technology of Targu Mures
- 1993: qualifying exam in otolaryngology
- 1998: qualifying exam in audiology
- 1999: General practitioner – Semmelweis University
Professional and society membership
- Swedish Society of Otolaryngology
- Hungarian Society of Otolaryngology
- European Rhinological Society
- Research into nasal polyps’ allergy origin with histological support.
- Clinic of University of Tromsö: the importance of nitrogen monoxide concentrations in otolaryngologic diseases.
- Presentations that I make for scientific and personal educational reasons; I participate regularly in MD interns’ and specialist candidates’’ training in Sweden. In my presentations I have talked about vertigo/dizziness, their potential causes and their treatmentg with modern medical check-ups. Treatment and medical check-ups of difficult nasal breathing, treating nosebleed, gfunctional endoscopic examination of gulping.
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!