Kerepesi, Judit, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
During my years at the clinic, I had the opportunity to see a wide spectrum of gynaecological diagnostics and therapy. I am especially interested in paediatric gynaecology, and one of my goal is to have a qualifying exam in it. I am clear with the procedure of gynaecological examination as a physician, a woman and a mother, therefore my goal is to give every one of my patients the best care and, for their questions – does not matter how unpleasant it is – I will give answers for them with honesty and calmness.
- 2008 – 2010: Centre of Faculty of Medicine, Debrecen University, Intern
- 2008 – 2013: National Ambulance Service
- 2008 – : Clinical Center, Debrecen University
Gradual medical training
Subject of obstetrics and gynaecology
- 2008 – 2013: Clinic of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Debrecen
2008 – 2013: Obstetrics and gynaecologist specialist candidate
2013 – : Obstetrics and gynaecologist
- 2010 – 2013: European / Hungarian Respiratory Society
Instructor in courses
- 2018 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2007: Paramedic III
- 2008: European Paediatric Life Support Provider Course
- 2008: Faculty of Medicine – University of Debrecen
- 2009: Advanced Life Support Provider Course
- 2009: Generic Instructor Course
- 2010: „A” level in obstetric and gynaecological ultrasound proficiency
- 2013: qualifying exam in obstetrics and gynaecology
Language of consultation
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.