Kiss, Gábor, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- Peripheral neurology
- Chronic pain
- Parkinson’s disease
- Myasthenia gravis
- 1982 – 1994: Department of Neurology, Károlyi Sándor Hospital
- 1994 – 1999: Department of Neurology, Jahn Ferenc Hospital
Secondary senior doctor
- 1999 – : Department of Neurology, Károlyi Sándor Hospital
Head of Department
- 2001 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1982: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1987: qualifying exam in neurology
- 1988: advanced course in electrodiagnostic
- 2008: advanced course in neurophysiology
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Spine Society
- Hungarian Pain Society
- EEG-EMG Society
- 17 articles, co-author of 2 books and 11 book chapters
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.