Körtvélyessy, Mónika MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- 1997-2008: As an employee of the University of Pécs, I participated in medical training programmes covering anaesthesiology and intensive care as well as in residency training programmes in family medicine afterwards
- 2008 – 2017: practising family and occupational medicine as a GP for adults in my own private practice at Pécs and as an employee of Infa-Med Kft. working in occupational medicine
- Working as a part -time GP and test specialist executive in the project TÁMOP-6.2.5-B-13/1-2014-0001 (ÁEEK) for half a year in 2015
- 2010 - : Medorus Kft., corporate executive
- 2010-2018: medical doctor volunteer in Malawi for 5 times
DREAM program, participation in the treatment of HIV-positive women and their children, as well as in prevention programmes
- 2017-2019: practising family and occupational medicine as a GP deputy for adults at GP practices located in Budapest and at National Tax and Customs Administration, then as an employee of ProtoPrevent Kft. working in occupational medicine
- 2020 – : Buda Health Center, Occupational physician
Education and qualifications
- 1997: University of Pécs, Medical School (summa cum laude)
- 2009: qualifying exam in family medicine (excellent)
- 2021: qualifying exam in occupational medicine (excellent)
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- 1997 – : Hungarian Medical Chamber
- 2007 – : Hungarian Research Organization of Family Physicians
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.