- Hand surgery
- Sport injuries
- Ligament injuries
- 1987 – : National Institute for Sport Health
- Department of Hand Surgery
- 1994: Hand Surgery Center, Buffalo
- 2009 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1987: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1992: qualifying exam in general surgery
- 1993: arthroscopic theory and exercise, Düsseldorf
- 1996: qualifying exam in hand surgery
I frequently give presentations on ligament injuries, damage caused by sport and overwork of the wrist and the arm at national and international forums. In my independent article, I wrote about the risks of ligament injuries and the overworked wrists of gymnasts. I am a lecturer for sports specialist candidates and I teach them about the harm caused by sports and about the injuries of the hand. At 2001 I created a CD ROM for the purpose of teaching general practitioners and doctors who work in basic health care about locomotive physical examinations; the title is „A mozgásszervek fizikális vizsgálata”. I am a consultant for presentations and tenders for residents who are interested in hand surgery.
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!