Laufer, Judit, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- Kispest Medical Institute, 19th District, Budapest, Occupational medicine specialist
- Tanács István Hospital and Clinic, Occupational medicine specialist
- PT-Work Physiology and Plant Health Union, Occupational medicine specialist,
- MATÁV, Occupational medicine specialist
- National Institute of Rheumatology and Physiotherapy, Head of Occupational medicine
- 2000 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- Qualifying exam in occupational medicine
- Emergency medicine course
- Rheumatology in primary care, titled special course
- The theory and practice of physiotherapy, titled special course
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Occupational Scientific Society
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.