Marton, Anna, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- Examination of complex complaints, difficulties in detections and complex problems
- Prevention of sudden cardiac death occurring in sportsmen, evaluation of safe sporting for those with cardiac disorders
- 1993 – 1998: 1st Department of Internal Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1998 – 2004: Department of Internal Medicine, Péterfy Hospital
- 2004 – 2008: National Sport Health Institute
- 2006 – : Buda Health Center
- 2008 – 2009, 2013 – : Norway
2013 – : Recurring visiting doctor
Education and qualifications
- 1993: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1998: qualifying exam in internal medicine
- 2001: qualifying exam in diabetology
- 2004: qualifying exam in cardiology
- 2008: 2nd level echocardiology course
Language of consultation
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.