Martony, Zsuzsanna, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
My main field of interest is solving problems occurring in geriatrics and psychiatry. My goal is a specific medical work that combines the experience and knowledge of the two fields of medicine, which will help the body and the soul to affect each other in prevention, therapy and rehabilitation. I especially find it important to help families who care for a member with dementia to overcome their difficulties. I also help caregiver families with their mental health, help them in strengthening their ‘overcoming strategies’ with lifestyle support and I also help them with consultations on difficulties during caregiving.
- 1992 – 2007: National Institute of Psychiatry and Neurology
1992 – 2000: 8th Department of Psychiatry, Physician
2000 – 2007: Department of Geriatrics and Gerontopsychological Rehabilitation, Physician
- 2007 – 2012: Department of Geriatrics and Gerontopsychological Rehabilitation, Metropolitan Local Government Szent Imre Hospital
Deputy Head of Department
2011 – 2012: Head of Department
- 2010 – : „Martony és Társa Egészségügyi Szolgáltató Kft”
- 2012 – 2014: Máriaremetei Nursing Home, Roman Catholic Charity
Medical specialist coordinator
Head of Site
- 2014 – 2016: 2nd Department of Psychiatry, Gálfi Béla Medicinal and Rehabilitation Nonprofit Kft, Head of Department
- 2014 – : Buda Health Center
- 2016 – : Department of Psychiatry and Department of Geriatrics and Gerontopsychological Rehabilitation, Szent Imre Academic Tutoring Hospital. Head of Department
Education and qualifications
- 1992: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 2000: qualifying exam in psychiatry
- 2007: qualifying exam in medical rehabilitation
- 2008: qualifying exam in geriatrics
Language of consultation
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.