Rucz, Károly, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- 1986 – 1996: County Hospital Kaposvár , Department of Internal Medicine
- 1993 – : Private practice
- 1996 – 2002: General Practitioner
- 2003 – 2006: Szent Lukács Hospital of Dombóvár, Department of Internal Medicine, Head of Department, senior doctor
- 2006 – : University of Pécs Clinical Centre, 1st Department of Internal Medicine, Department of Endocrinology
Senior clinical doctor
Teaching undergraduate and postgraduate students on the department both in Hungarian and in German
- 2020 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1986: Medical University of Pécs
- 1991: qualifying exam in internal medicine
- 1994: qualifying exam in endocrinology
- 2000: professional qualification in ultrasound diagnostics
- 2001: qualifying exam in family medicine
- 2009: certified diabetologist, Hungarian Diabetes Association
- 2014: diabetology licence exam
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Diabetes Association
- 2014 – : Hungarian Society for Endocrinology and Metabolism
- 2014 – 2019: Member of the Management Board
- 2019 – : Member of the Supervisory Board
- 2004: Csillag József Medal (Csillag József Emlékérem)
- Giving presentations and poster presentations in international and Hungarian congresses regularly.
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.