Sándor, Judit, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- Musculoskeletal radiology
- Ventral radiology
- CT, MR
- 1983 – 2010: Department of Radiology, MÁV Hospital, 2002 – 2010: Head of Department
- 1993 – 2007: International Medical Center
- 2000 – 2017: National Institute of Clinical Neurosciences
- 2006 – : Buda Health Center
- 2010 – : Radiological Center, Hungarian Army Medical Center
Education and qualifications
- 1983: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1987: qualifying exam in radiology
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- 1984 – : Hungarian Society of Radiologists
2002 – : Osteological section
- 1987 – : Hungarian Society of Gastroenterology
- 2008 – : European Society of Radiology
- 2011 – : Hungarian Society of Neuroradiology
- 2012 – : Hungarian Spine Society
- She has given many presentations, she helped making posters, and was co-author.
- She regularly attends specialist courses
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.