Sólyom, László, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
I chose a medical career because of my mother’s influence, and I chose orthopaedics for its challenges in musculoskeletal corrections. During my career, I have met colleagues who showed me guidance with their extraordinarily patient behaviour and their way of approaching problems I’ve also learned from patients and from my students as well.
- Endoprosthesis of the hip and knee joint
- Primary and revisional surgeries
- 1972: Department of Traumatology, Markhot Ferenc Hospital, Intern
- 1972 – 2007: Orthopaedics Clinic
Head of Department
- 2007 – 2008: Sussex Orthopaedic NHS Treatment Centre Haywards Health, Consultant
- 2007 – : Private practice
- 2008 – 2010: Shepton Mallet NHS Orthopaedic Treatment Centre
- 2011 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1972: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1977: qualifying exam in orthopaedics
- 1991: hip revision, Nürnberg
- 1993: knee prothesis fellowship, Portsmouth
- 1994: Fellowship in Adult Joint Reconstruction, Louisville
- 1996: European Workshop, Revision hip and Knee Arthroplasty, Hamburg
- 2003 – 2006: Basel, Paris, Stolzalpe, Vienna
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Medical Chamber
- Hungarian Orthopaedic Association
- Number of publications: 21
- Number of presentations: 107
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.