Szabados, Zsuzsanna, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- Ventral diagnostics
- New-born and paediatric ultrasound diagnostics
- 1981 – 1985: Karikás Frigyes Army College, Hungarian Army, Head doctor
- 1985 – 2005: Department of Radiology, Buda Hungarian Army Medical Center, Head of Radiology
- 2005 – : National Center for Spinal Disorders, Radiologist
- 2005 – : Buda Health Center, Radiologist
Education and qualifications
- 1981: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1989: qualifying exam in radiology
- 1994: paediatric medicine ultrasound– special course
- 1996: CT and MR diagnostics course
- 2001: musculoskeletal ultrasound diagnostics course
- 2005: bone-joint imaging diagnostics course
- 2005: obstetrics and gynaecological ultrasound
- Musculoskeletal, paediatric medicine, head-neck surgical, obstetrics and gynaecological and radiological conferences
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Radiologists
- Hungarian Obstetrics and Gynaecology Ultrasound Society
- Hungarian Spine Society
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.