Székely, Éva, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
I work with empathy, in addition to our perfectly equipped outpatient care and with my 40 years of experience, most of it from working in a hospital, and also with modern specialist treatments.
- Diagnostics and conservative treatment of otolaryngologistic diseases
Vertigo differential diagnostics
- X-Ray Department, Péterfy Sándor utca Hospital
- Árpád Hospital, Otolaryngologist intern
- Department of Otorhinolaryngology and Head-Neck Surgery, HIETE, Otolaryngologist intern
- 1989 – 2002: Péterfy Sándor utca Hospital
- Department of Otolaryngology, BM Hospital, Adjunct
- 2012 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1978: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1983: qualifying exam in radiology
- 1989: qualifying exam in otorhinolaryngology
- 2004: qualifying exam in audiology
- LASER medicine and LASER surgery theory and practice, Nose and sinuses endoscopic diagnostics and therapy, Bronchology examinations and biopsy treatments and pulmonological ultrasound diagnostics advanced course
Language of consultation
- „Az UH vizsgálat szerepe a nyaki terimék differenciál diagnosztikájában”, and "Az UH vizsgálat jelentősége a nyaki lymphadenopathiák differenciál diagnosztikájában" posters author – partly co-author – additionally, I have presented in national conferences and once in an international congress, as well as in scientific debates.
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.