In 2008 I graduated from Semmelweis University, and in 2014 I acquired a qualifying exam in general surgery at excellent level.
I have spent many years in foreign lands, in the United Kingdom, where I was mainly occupied with the modern surgery of the colon and with proctology; I also participated in many study trips to Italy, the Netherlands, Germany and the U.S.A.
In 2016 I successfully obtained the European qualifying exam in oncology-surgery (F.E.B.S.).
When I returned to Hungary, I joined the Abdominal Surgery Unit of the National Institute of Oncology, where I mainly treat colon and rectal tumours, but the surgical treatment of stomach tumours, liver transplants and abdominal sarcomas are part of my work as well.
During my one-day surgical treatment I treat benign general surgical and proctological diseases.
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Surgery of colon and rectum
- Liver tumour surgery
- Abdominal soft tissue tumours and sarcomas
- General surgery
- 2008 – 2010: Semmelweis University
- 2008 – 2009: Central Intensive duty, Érd
- 2009 – 2010: Department of Traumatology Surgery, Szent János Hospital
- 2010 – 2011: Department of General Surgery, Benenden Hospital
- 2011 – 2014: Department of Surgery, Semmelweis University
- 2013: Colorectal Unit, Department of Surgery, Watford General Hospital, Hertfordshire
- 2014 – : Abdominal Surgery Unit, Tumour Surgery Center, National Institute of Oncology
- 2015 – : Private practice
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2008: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 2013: Liver Surgery Master course, Ospedale San Raffaele, Milan
- 2014: qualifying exam in surgery
- 2014: Liver surgery advanced course, Nazionale Instituto dei Tumori, Milan
- 2016: European qualifying exam in oncology-surgery
- 2016: TEO/TAMIS trans-anal surgery master course, Frankfurt
- 2016: TAMIS trans-anal surgery master course, Amersfoort
- 2017: colon surgical study trip, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre
- 2018: Laparoscopic Complete Mesocolic Excision master course, Hamburg
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Surgical Society
- Hungarian Cancer Society
- Hungarian Medical Chamber
- General Medical Council (UK)
- European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO)
- European Association of Endoscopic Surgery (EAES)
- European Society of Coloproctology (ESCP)
- Laparoscoppal végzett subtotalis gyomorresectio Roux-en-Y szerinti rekonstrukcióval, antralis gyomoradenocarcinoma miatt. Sztipits T et al. Magy Seb. 2015 Dec;68(6):235-8
- Comparison of open and laparoscopic minor liver resections for malignant tumours - based on the experience of the first 50 cases. Sztipits T et al. Orv Hetil. 2019 Jan;160(3):104-111.
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!