Tánczos, Csaba, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
I graduated from Semmelweis University of Medicine in 1986, and took the qualifying exam in traumatology in 1990. I had been working at the busiest department of traumatology in Budapest (Árpád Hospital, then Sándor Károlyi Hospital) for almost 25 years. I worked as Head of Department and senior doctor at the Department of Traumatology at the Dr. Albert Kenessey Hospital thereafter. When a new division at the Department of Traumatology was established at the Military Hospital I started working there as the Head of Division, and got involved in the work of the Accident and Emergency system of Budapest. The almost 30 years of professional practice taught me the conservative and surgical approaches of treating fractures. My aim is to achieve a complete recovery and rehabilitation. I do believe that working together always bears fruit.
Surgical treatment of the extremities, especially, injuries of the lower extremities including the ankles, the shins, the thigh bones and the hip joints and the consequences of these damages.
Treatment and care of polytraumatized patients, and the reconstructive care and treatment of the late outcomes of polytrauma
- 1984- 1986: Szent Borbála Hospital, Department of Surgery
- 1986- 1990: Ödön Jávorszky Hospital, Department of Traumatology
- 1990- 2008: Sándor Károlyi Hospital, Department of Traumatology
- 2008- 2011: Dr. Albert Kenessey Hospital, Department of Traumatology, Head of Department
- 2011- 2019: Military Hospital, Department of Traumatology, Head of Division
- 2019 – : Military Hospital, Department of Traumatology, Assistant Head of Department
- 2020 - : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1984 Semmelweis University of Medicine
- 1990 qualifying exam in traumatology
- 2011 qualifying exam in health insurance
- 2012 qualifying exam in forensic medicine (not in service currently)
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Medical Chamber
- Hungarian Society of Traumatology (Magyar Traumatológus Társaság -MTT)
- Hungarian Chamber of Forensic Experts (Magyar Igazságügyi Szakértői Kamara - MISZK)
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.