Turoczi-Kirizs, Róbert MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
My name is Róbert Turóczi-Kirizs, I am a radiologist. My main area of expertise is the diagnosis of spinal and chest diseases.
- 2015: Kaposi Mór Teaching Hospital, Resident radiologist
- 2015 – 2017: Péterfy Hospital and National Institute of Traumatology, Radiologist candidate
- 2017 – : Buda Health Center, Radiologist
- 2018 – : National Korányi Institute of Pulmonology, Radiologist
- 2019 – : Pulmonary Institute of Törökbálint, Radiologist
Education and qualifications
- 2014: University of Medicine and Pharmacy of Târgu Mureş, Faculty of General Medicine
- 2020: radiology exam, Budapest
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Radiologists (MRT)
- European Society of Radiology (ESR)
- Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.