Vitális, Gyöngyi, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
I have always worked in outpatient care. I am a general dermatologist. I do not perform surgeries although I do smaller instrumental interventions such as cauterisation, cryotherapy and spooning.
- General dermatology
Wart removal, freezing
Fibromas cauterised removal
- 1986 – 1992: Gyulai Pándy Kálmán Hospital, Intern dermatologist
- 1995 – 1996: Pfizer pharmacy, Visiting physician
- 1996 – 2001: Dermatological Institute of Békéscsaba, Dermatologist
- 2002 – 2011: Dermatological Institute of Szeghalom, Head physician
- 2012 – 2019: Dermatological Institute, Békés Medical Center, Head physician
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1986: Faculty of Medicine – University of Szeged
- 1992: qualifying exam in dermatology and cosmetology
Language of consultation
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.