I have always worked in outpatient care. I am a general dermatologist. I do not perform surgeries although I do smaller instrumental interventions such as cauterisation, cryotherapy and spooning.
- General dermatology
- Wart removal, freezing
- Fibromas cauterised removal
- 1986 – 1992: Gyulai Pándy Kálmán Hospital
- 1995 – 1996: Pfizer pharmacy
- 1996 – 2001: Dermatological Institute of Békéscsaba
- 2002 – 2011: Dermatological Institute of Szeghalom
- 2012 – 2019: Dermatological Institute, Békés Medical Center
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1986: Faculty of Medicine – University of Szeged
- 1992: qualifying exam in dermatology and cosmetology
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!