Havasi, LillaTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- 2016 – : National Center for Spinal Disorders
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2015: physiotherapy, Zalaegerszeg Training Center, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Pécs
- 2016–2017: McKenzie part A/B course (mechanical diagnosis and therapy of the lumbar, cervical and thoracic spine)
- 2018: R-Med Akadémia, Functional training in therapy and sports rehabilitation
- 2018: Multimodal treatment of peripheral neural structures, Viszen Kft.
- 2019: Module I, Local stability of joints – lumbar spine-pelvic-hip joint, Viszen Kft.
- 2019: 3NS TEX-Kinematic taping basic training
- 2019: Module I, The Mulligan concept of manual therapy, Viszen Kft.
- 2019: Module II, The Mulligan concept of manual therapy, Viszen Kft.
- 2020: ISST-Schroth therapy
- 2020: Investigation of 3NS TEX cervical spine with special reference to segmental instability
Language of consultation
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.