- 2016 – : National Center for Spinal Disorders
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2015: physiotherapy, Zalaegerszeg Training Center, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Pécs
- 2016–2017: McKenzie part A/B course (mechanical diagnosis and therapy of the lumbar, cervical and thoracic spine)
- 2018: R-Med Akadémia, Functional training in therapy and sports rehabilitation
- 2018: Multimodal treatment of peripheral neural structures, Viszen Kft.
- 2019: Module I, Local stability of joints – lumbar spine-pelvic-hip joint, Viszen Kft.
- 2019: 3NS TEX-Kinematic taping basic training
- 2019: Module I, The Mulligan concept of manual therapy, Viszen Kft.
- 2019: Module II, The Mulligan concept of manual therapy, Viszen Kft.
- 2020: ISST-Schroth therapy
- 2020: Investigation of 3NS TEX cervical spine with special reference to segmental instability
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!