Imrei, AndreaTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- 2014 – 2015: ART-Vital Elderly Temporary Nursing Home
- 2015 – : National Center for Spinal Disorders
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2012: Proprioceptive Physiotape Basic techniques
- 2014: Physiotherapy, Faculty of Health Sciences and Social Studies, University of Szeged
- 2014: SMR System course
- 2014: K-Active Tape Basic course
- 2014: Functional examination “Up to Date” Fast test
- 2015: Rehabilitation Pilates Matwork I.-II.
- 2016: Peripheral neural structural multidisciplinary treatment
- 2018: Mulligan manual therapy I., II. Module
- 2018: McKenzie A,B,C,D course
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Physiotherapist Society
- Articles “Rehabilitációs Pilates a gerinc stabilitásáért, gerinces.hu”
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.