I graduated from Semmelweis University, Faculty of Health Sciences as a dietitian in the summer of 2020. Nutrition plays an important role in the prevention, treatment and cure of many diseases. As a clinical therapeutic dietitian, my goal is to provide patients with counseling and diet appropriate to their personal health and recovery needs. I believe in individualized diets, so that my patients receive the most appropriate dietary advice for their abilities, opportunities, needs, and goals. I constantly monitor dietary trends and professional recommendations to stay up to date.
- Prevention and health education
- Dietary treatment of carbohydrate metabolism disorders
- Cardioprotective diet
- Intuitive eating
- Weight loss diet
- 2021 - : Buda Health Center, clinical dietitian
Education and qualifications
- 2020: Semmelweis University, Faculty of Health Sciences, dietitian
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Dietetic Association
- Chamber of Hungarian Health Professionals
- Hungarian Society of Nutrition
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!