I have met numerous sportsmen and sports throughout my work and I have found that it is important for the patients to get back to practicing their sport in the shortest time possible, whether they are professional or amateur sportsmen.
I find it important to use sport-specific exercises in the process of rehabilitation, as this way the patients will be able to enjoy their activity in the shortest time possible.
Each of the sports and sportsmen have their own need for exercise therapy for which I need to adapt as far as the rehabilitation plan permits.
Prevention is important as well, because the best is to avoid and prevent injuries as far as possible considering the characteristics of each sport.
In my opinion, the physiotherapist’s knowledge is as important during training as in therapy.
- Active and passive stretching
- Balance and coordination development
- Ergonomic and lifestyle advice
- Fitball and TheraBand training
- Functional training
- Cardiological and pulmonological rehabilitation
- Kinesio tape
- PNF (proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation)
- Sport rehabilitation (extremity)
- Stabilisation gymnastics
- Proprioceptive training
- 2009 – 2019: National Institute for Sport Health
- 2011 – : Private practice
- 2012 – : Buda Health Center
- 2018 – : “Törekvés SE”, basketball and fencing division
Education and qualifications
- 2009: Physiotherapist, Faculty of Health Sciences, Semmelweis University
- 2009: McKenzie training “A” course
- 2010: Functional Elastic Taping basic course
- 2011: Functional Elastic Taping Syndromes of the upper body
- 2011: Functional Elastic Taping Syndromes of the lower body
- 2012: The place of shock wave therapy in physiotherapy, analgesia of the skeletal system without medication
- 2012: Theorical and usage of the vibrational training method application in the field of musculoskeletal rehabilitation and prevention
- 2015: Fascia Release Therapy
- 2016: Effective communicational devices for commitment- The recognition and treatment of communicational traps in medicine PL-6460
- 2017: Kaposi Mór Orthopaedics Days IV. Sportsmen’s shoulder lesions – Scientific Session in Kaposvár
- 2018: Semmelweis Marathon- The actuality of physiotherapy
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Physiotherapists
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!