As required by law, we offer occupational health care services under Categories A, B, C, and D. (Section No. XCIII of the Hungarian Employment Act of 1993 states, that an employer must provide occupational health care for its employees. Regulation 89/1995 [VII.14] outlines the necessary procedures, and the whole process is under the supervision of the OMMF [the Hungarian Labour Inspectorate]. Non-compliance can bring a penalty of 50,000 to 500,000 HUF.)
We will send monthly reports to the HR departments detailing the required and completed examinations and how they might affect work suitability. In addition, we will assist in preparing documents, statistics and reports.
- Examine working conditions possibly hazardous to health.
- Make recommendations regarding safety equipment
- Plan First Aid courses
- Yearly influenza vaccinations
- Medical examinations for Drivers' Licenses
We will co-operate in
- Occupational health care, physiology , ergonomy and hygiene
- Accident prevention and rehabilitation program development
- Employee rehabilitation
- Arranging emergency care
- Occupational health examinations and screening examinations for managers may be done together, in one single appointment, if requested.
- The flat rate Occupational Health Package includes complete outpatient care, Family doctor, arranging hospital care, 24-hour access and on-call service.
- Corporations with a large number of employees may request in-house doctor consultations and examinations.
- We work with an integrated computer system. All patient data, medical reports, contracts and accounting are kept on computers.
- A specially designated group is in charge of all work (organizing, administration, mailing examination results, special requests, etc.) concerning corporations.
For further information, please contact us at 489-5200.