Musculoskeletal surgery deals with congenital or acquired diseases and deformities of the musculoskeletal system and impaired functions of the above, which might have developed because of a previous injury as well.
The private musculoskeletal surgery services of our Institute include:
- Orthopaedics: knee and hip replacement, as well as ankle and shoulder joint replacement surgeries, or the surgical management of complications due to joint replacement surgeries. Rehabilitation after joint replacement surgery.
- Spinal surgery: key-hole surgeries performed in line with current guidelines and ensured by the use of biological implants in a technical environment that meets world class standards, as well as extended surgeries are available. For more information, please select ‘Inpatient care’ at National Center for Spinal Disorders.
- Sports surgery: state-of-the-art endoscopic procedures of joints (arthroscopies), key-hole surgery techniques. A wide range of reconstructive surgeries following sports injuries, as well as rehabilitation after surgery. Non-surgical, but invasive techniques: special joint injections, injection procedures, manipulation techniques.
- Hand surgery: surgical management of the pain and dysfunction of the wrist and fingers due to injuries or rheumatic diseases and disorders (trigger finger, tendinitis, tendon rupture, tendon injuries of joints, rheumatoid nodules and shrinking, etc.)
- Rehabilitation services: rehabilitation initiated at an early or later stage after musculoskeletal surgeries, treatment methods combining in- and out-patient care services.
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!