Why choose the Buda Health Center for Gynecology?
The doctor-patient relationship is built on trust - the determining factor in their success. We feel that our doctors have earned this trust through their work, credibility, competence and professional know-how. Our leading psychologists are a guarantee for the high quality of care and service.
What happens during a Gynecological examination?
- Medical History:• Menstruation (first onset of menses, length of cycle, duration and amount of flow, date of last menstruation)
- Deliveries (number of pregnancies, development)
- Previous illnesses, diseases occurring in the family, transfusions, complications)
- Birth control
- Illnesses, surgeries
Physical examinations, observation, manual examination
- Examination using an instrument, colposcopy, extended colposcopy (acetic acid, Lugol’s Test)
- Exfoliative cytology (vaginal discharge)
- Complementary rectovaginal examination
Recommendations, life style consultation, prescriptions
Prenatal care for mothers/parents
"Our motherly (parental) emotions, joys, worries, duties and problems appear in our lives well before the baby’s birth. During each parental visit, we will discuss and examine these topics in detail, since the connection we form with the fetus, will be the forerunner to our relationship with our child. (Johanna Küri)