- Blood pressure, pulse rate, height, weight, body mass index-BMI)
- Blood test, sedimentation rate, liver function, kidney function, blood fats, LDL and HDL cholesterols, blood sugar, sodium, potassium, calcium, phosphorous, alkaline phosphatase, uric acid, bilirubin, iron, iron binding capacity, urinalysis, stool blood test (over 40 years), PSA Screening Test (for men over 40 years), TSH (for women), LDH, magnesium, vitamin D (25 OH Kalicalsif), IRP - supersensitive and CEA.
Radiological diagnostic examinations
- AP chest x-ray
- Abdominal and pelvic ultrasound examination
- Breast examination (breast ultrasound under 40 years, mammography over 40 years))
- Panorex dental x-ray
- Other diagnostic examinations
- ECG (resting 12 channel)
- Bone Density Test - Osteodensitometer (ultrasound of the heel (women over 40 years)
- Respiratory function (Spirometry)
- Stress ECG (Ergometry)
- Arteriography - cardiovascular risk factors
- Lower extremity arterial circulation (CW-Doppler)
- heart unltrasound (over 40 years)
- Internal Medicine - Cardiology, rectal examination
- Otolaryngologist (ENT)
- Urology, prostate examination
- Gynecology, PAP Test
Summary Report and Health Plan
- (Evaluation of anomalies, recommendations for maintaining good health, plan of action)
The protocol for the complete screening examination may be downloaded here.
Make an Appointment with one of our Specialists
The Buda Health Center, the five-time winner of the Superbrands Award, provides outpatient health care, all in one location, through the private practices of 180 physicians in 45 specialties. Our team pf professionals, having worked together over several years, is a cohesive group well-trained in providing the best individual care. The feedback from our 230,000 patients and our experience of 16 years have given us the insight to set up the care of our patients keeping in mind their valuable time and individual needs.
Call us at +36-1-489-5200!