I acquired my physician diploma at the Albert Szent-Györgyi Medical University, then I worked at the Hungarian Institute of Occupational Health as a resident. Between 2000 and 2007 I worked at the Inpatient Department of the Institute.
Besides my medical activities, I have acquired practice in the establishment of quality management programmes and in risk assessment. In 2007 I qualified as a MEBIR auditor, which is connected to my medical activities.
- Hungarian Institute of Occupational Health
- Occupational health outpatient care
- Inpatient care of occupational patients
- 2007 – : Buda Health Center
- 2007 – : Occupational health physician
- 2009 – : Head of Occupational Health Program
- 2018 – : Director of Corporate Health Division
- 2019 – : Medical director, Váci Út site
Education and qualifications
- 1997: Faculty of Medicine – University of Szent-Györgyi Albert
- 2007: qualifying exam in occupational medicine
- 2007: MEBIR lead auditor
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!