Andrási, Péter, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
For nearly 10 years now, I have been working as a medical practitioner, and for the past 7 years, in one of the largest gastroenterology departments in the country, with the most varied and comprehensive profile in terms of the diseases treated. In 2019, I was voted Young Doctor of the Year at my workplace.
As part of a highly professional patient care, I consider developing an appropriate physician-patient relationship, patient education and lifestyle counseling to be particularly important.
I believe that maintaining good health and preventing or treating any disease may only be achieved effectively through close collaboration between the physician and the patient.
- Hepato-biliary diseases
- Pancreatic diseases
- Reflux disease
- Peptic ulcer disease – Helicobacter pylori-associated diseases
- Celiac disease
- 2010 – 2013: 4th Department of Internal Medicine, Szent István Hospital
- 2013 – : Department of Gastroenterology, Hungarian Defense Forces Health Center
- 2020 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2010: Faculty of Medicine – University of Debrecen
- 2016: qualifying exam in internal medicine
- 2018: qualifying exam in gastroenterology
- 2020: endoscopic ultrasound license exam
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Gastroenterology
- Association of Young Hungarian Gastroenterologists
- Member of the board
- Regular participation in events of the Hungarian Society of Gastroenterology
- Organizer and regular presenter at conferences of the Association of Young Hungarian Gastroenterologists
- Publications in various journals (e.g. Háziorvosi Továbbképző Szemle (“Journal For Advanced Studies In General Practice”))
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.