For nearly 10 years now, I have been working as a medical practitioner, and for the past 7 years, in one of the largest gastroenterology departments in the country, with the most varied and comprehensive profile in terms of the diseases treated. In 2019, I was voted Young Doctor of the Year at my workplace.
As part of a highly professional patient care, I consider developing an appropriate physician-patient relationship, patient education and lifestyle counseling to be particularly important.
I believe that maintaining good health and preventing or treating any disease may only be achieved effectively through close collaboration between the physician and the patient.
- Hepato-biliary diseases
- Pancreatic diseases
- Reflux disease
- Peptic ulcer disease – Helicobacter pylori-associated diseases
- Celiac disease
- 2010 – 2013: 4th Department of Internal Medicine, Szent István Hospital
- 2013 – : Department of Gastroenterology, Hungarian Defense Forces Health Center
- 2020 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2010: Faculty of Medicine – University of Debrecen
- 2016: qualifying exam in internal medicine
- 2018: qualifying exam in gastroenterology
- 2020: endoscopic ultrasound license exam
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Gastroenterology
- Association of Young Hungarian Gastroenterologists
- Regular participation in events of the Hungarian Society of Gastroenterology
- Organizer and regular presenter at conferences of the Association of Young Hungarian Gastroenterologists
- Publications in various journals (e.g. Háziorvosi Továbbképző Szemle (“Journal For Advanced Studies In General Practice”))
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!