Bádovszky, Dóra, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
I graduated from the Faculty of Medicine at Semmelweis University in 2011. During my academic years I was researching into heart failure treatment at the Heart and Vascular Center. After my academic years I worked at the Department of Cardiology at Jahn Ferenc Hospital, where I participated in the treatment of acute cardiological patients and I had the opportunity to learn the procedures for invasive treatments. Afterwards I worked at the Department of Adult Heart Surgery and later at the Department of Adult Cardiology at Gottsegen György National Institute of Cardiology, where I acquired experience in pre- and postoperative treatment and aftercare for patients with valve and coronary artery diseases. I have been working at the Department of Intensive Care and Anaesthesiology at the Hungarian Army Medical Center since April 2019, where I began my specialisation in anaesthesiology. Besides these, I have been working as a duty general practitioner at Ócsa and Alsónémedi since 2015.
- Heart failure
- Genetic heart valve diseases
- Patients with artificial valves
- Examination and treatment of coronary artery diseases
- 2011 – 2016: Department of Cardiology, Jahn Ferenc South Pest Hospital
- Acute and chronic decompensated heart failure treatment
- Temporary pacemaker implantation
- Tachyarrhythmia treatment, electric cardioversion
- Thromboembolic symptoms treatment, lysis
- 2016 – 2019: Department of Adult Heart Surgery and Department of Adult Cardiology, Gottsegen Görgy National Institute of Cardiology
- Genetic heart valve diseases, treating patients with artificial valves
- Infective endocarditis treatment
- Heart surgical patients’ postoperative treatment
- Coronary artery diseases examination and treatment
- Echocardiography examinations
- 2019 – : Department of Intensive Care and Anaesthesiology, Hungarian Army Medical Center
- Anaesthesiologist specialist studies
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2011: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 2012: transfusion course
- 2018: qualifying exam in cardiology
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Cardiology
- European Society of Cardiology
- 2013. Hungarian Society of Cardiology – Scientific Congress, Balatonfüred “Szívtranszplantáció előtti speciális ellátás tapasztalati területi kórházban”
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.