I was working for 5 years at ORFI’s gastroenterological internal medicine department, where I was co-author of numerous articles and international presentations ont hepatology. Since 1995, I have been working as a general practitioner and for 7 years I worked as the GP for the Rehabilitation Centre for Physically Disabled People. I have been a tutor at the Department of Family Medicine at Semmelweis University since 2001.
- 1990 – 1995: 2nd Department of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology, ORFI
- Internal medicine specialist
- 1995 – 2002: Komárom-Esztergom county Sárisáp
- 2001 – : Department of Family Medicine, Semmelweis University
- 2002 – : 2nd District, Budapest
- 2017 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1988: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1999: qualifying exam in general practice
- 2010: qualifying exam in occupational medicine
- 2013: qualifying exam in insurance medicine
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!