Darnót, Gábor, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
I was working for 5 years at ORFI’s gastroenterological internal medicine department, where I was co-author of numerous articles and international presentations ont hepatology. Since 1995, I have been working as a general practitioner and for 7 years I worked as the GP for the Rehabilitation Centre for Physically Disabled People. I have been a tutor at the Department of Family Medicine at Semmelweis University since 2001.
- 1990 – 1995: 2nd Department of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology, ORF, Internal medicine specialist
- 1995 – 2002: Komárom-Esztergom county Sárisáp, General practitioner
- 2001 – : Department of Family Medicine, Semmelweis University
- 2002 – : 2nd District, Budapest, General practitioner
- 2017 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1988: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1999: qualifying exam in general practice
- 2010: qualifying exam in occupational medicine
- 2013: qualifying exam in insurance medicine
Language of consultation
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.