I graduated from Semmelweis University 30 years ago; 26 years ago I qualified in neurology and from the beginning I have been working in the area of neurosystem organic disorders or, in other words, organic diseases. I have been a co-worker at Semmelweis University for 20 years and I am one of the Heads of Department of Neurology. I am the head adjunct of the department for all kinds of neurological diseases. I have been doing ultrasound examinations ofveins in the brain for 28 years; over the last four years I have been able to learn and gain experience in the field of ultrasound examinations of the veins near the brain.
- 1988 – 1989: National Ambulance Service
- 1989 – 2000: Department of Neurology, Metropolitan Local Government Szent Imre Hospital
- 2001 – : Department of Neurology, Faculty of Medicine, Semmelweis University
- Head of Doppler Laboratory
- Head adjunct of General Neurology
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1989: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1991: ultrasound examination techniques of the veins in brain
- 1994: qualifying exam in neurology
- 2010: Ph.D., Károly Rácz PhD School, Semmelweis University
- 2016: ultrasound examination techniques of the veins near the brain
- I am lecturing in English and Hungarian, and I am the responsible for the English course. I am thesis leader in the area of controlling the circulation flow in the brain for years, and I am subject leader in the Scientific Students’ Associations.
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!