Debreczeni, Róbert, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
I graduated from Semmelweis University 30 years ago; 26 years ago I qualified in neurology and from the beginning I have been working in the area of neurosystem organic disorders or, in other words, organic diseases. I have been a co-worker at Semmelweis University for 20 years and I am one of the Heads of Department of Neurology. I am the head adjunct of the department for all kinds of neurological diseases. I have been doing ultrasound examinations ofveins in the brain for 28 years; over the last four years I have been able to learn and gain experience in the field of ultrasound examinations of the veins near the brain.
- 1988 – 1989: National Ambulance Service, Paramedic
- 1989 – 2000: Department of Neurology, Metropolitan Local Government Szent Imre Hospital, Doctor
- 2001 – : Department of Neurology, Faculty of Medicine, Semmelweis Universit, Head of Doppler Laboratory, Head adjunct of General Neurology
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1989: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1991: ultrasound examination techniques of the veins in brain
- 1994: qualifying exam in neurology
- 2010: Ph.D., Károly Rácz PhD School, Semmelweis University
- 2016: ultrasound examination techniques of the veins near the brain
Language of consultation
I am lecturing in English and Hungarian, and I am the responsible for the English course. I am thesis leader in the area of controlling the circulation flow in the brain for years, and I am subject leader in the Scientific Students’ Associations.
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.