Ézsi-Kántor, Anita, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
In my therapeutic practice, I endeavor to show my genuine interest in the patient, which I believe forms the very foundation for a relationship of trust between a physician and a patient. I believe that patients are only able to open up and talk about their problems in a good, confidential relationship.
In my private life, I am a mother of two children.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Gastric and duodenal ulcers, eradication of Helicobacter pylori infections
- Biliary and pancreatic diseases
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Various forms of food allergy and food intolerance
- Celiac disease
- 2011 – 2016: Department of Gastroenterology, Jahn Ferenc South-Pest Hospital
Gastroenterologist resident physician
- 2015 – 2016: Hepatology Outpatient Clinic, Uzsoki Hospital
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2008: Faculty of Medicine, University of Szeged
- 2016: qualifying exam in gastroenterology
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Association of Young Hungarian Gastroenterologists
- Hungarian Pancreatic Study Group
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.