In my therapeutic practice, I endeavor to show my genuine interest in the patient, which I believe forms the very foundation for a relationship of trust between a physician and a patient. I believe that patients are only able to open up and talk about their problems in a good, confidential relationship.
In my private life, I am a mother of two children.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Gastric and duodenal ulcers, eradication of Helicobacter pylori infections
- Biliary and pancreatic diseases
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Various forms of food allergy and food intolerance
- Celiac disease
- 2011 – 2016: Department of Gastroenterology, Jahn Ferenc South-Pest Hospital
- Gastroenterologist resident physician
- 2015 – 2016: Hepatology Outpatient Clinic, Uzsoki Hospital
- 2019 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 2008: Faculty of Medicine, University of Szeged
- 2016: qualifying exam in gastroenterology
Professional and society membership
- Association of Young Hungarian Gastroenterologists
- Hungarian Pancreatic Study Group
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!