Ézsöl, Zsófia, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- Skin oncology: mole screening, early detection of skin cancer, sun damage assessment
- Bacterial and parasitic skin infections, tropical skin diseases
- 2012 – 2017: Albacete University Hospital, Department of Dermatology (Spain, Castilla-La Mancha)
- 2015: Valencia Institute of Oncology, IVO (Spain, Valencia)
- 2018: Alfredo da Matta Institute of Tropical Dermatology, Epidemiology (Brazil, Manaus)
- 2016-2020: Cieza County Hospital, Dermatology (Spain, Murcia)
- 2018 - : Fontilles Foundation, International Cooperation, clinical consultation (Spain, Valencia)
- 2020 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1996: University of Udine, Faculty of Medicine (Italy, Udine)
- 1998-99: Recognition process of medical degree at Semmelweis University and passing the Hungarian Medical State Exam
- 2005: qualifying exam in internal medicine
- 2016: qualifying exam in dermatology and dermatologic surgery
- 2018: tropical dermatology (epidemiology) certification
Language of consultation
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.