- Gastroenterological and musculoskeletal diseases
- CT examinations
- 1985 – 1995: 2nd Department of Internal Medicine, Metropolitan Szent László Hospital
- 1996 – 1999: Department of Radiology, National Institute of Rheumatology and Physiotherapy
- 1999 – 2006: Department of Radiology, National Center ofr Medicine Institute
- 2005 – : National Center for Spinal Disorders
- 2006 – 2007: Hungarian Army Medical Center
- 2008 – : Buda Health Center
- Szent Imre Hospital
- Telki Hospital
- Private practice
- Buda Army Medical Center
Education and qualifications
- 1985: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1990: qualifying exam in internal medicine
- 1999: qualifying exam in radiology
- Advanced training (ultrasound examinations, radiology of neurogical diseases, internal medicine, gastroenterological and musculoskeletal diseases)
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Radiologists
- Hungarian Society of Osteology and Osteoarthrology
- Hungarian Spine Society
- In the last few years I participated in Hungarian and foreign radiological congresses; at home and in Italy I studied in individual advanced training courses; at home I gave lectures, in particular in a musculoskeletal context.
- I give lectures regularly in manual therapy courses. I participated in the training of radiological assistants, nurses, radiological specialist candidates and I also give lectures on the topic of ultrasound diagnostics in internal medicine and radiology at the Faculty of Health Sciences.
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!