Gergely, Mária, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- Gastroenterological and musculoskeletal diseases
- CT examinations
- 1985 – 1995: 2nd Department of Internal Medicine, Metropolitan Szent László Hospital
- 1996 – 1999: Department of Radiology, National Institute of Rheumatology and Physiotherapy
- 1999 – 2006: Department of Radiology, National Center ofr Medicine Institute
- 2005 – : National Center for Spinal Disorders
- 2006 – 2007: Hungarian Army Medical Center
- 2008 – : Buda Health Center
- Szent Imre Hospital
- Telki Hospital
- Private practice
- Buda Army Medical Center
Education and qualifications
- 1985: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1990: qualifying exam in internal medicine
- 1999: qualifying exam in radiology
- Advanced training (ultrasound examinations, radiology of neurogical diseases, internal medicine, gastroenterological and musculoskeletal diseases)
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Radiologists
- Hungarian Society of Osteology and Osteoarthrology
- Hungarian Spine Society
- In the last few years I participated in Hungarian and foreign radiological congresses; at home and in Italy I studied in individual advanced training courses; at home I gave lectures, in particular in a musculoskeletal context.
- I give lectures regularly in manual therapy courses. I participated in the training of radiological assistants, nurses, radiological specialist candidates and I also give lectures on the topic of ultrasound diagnostics in internal medicine and radiology at the Faculty of Health Sciences.
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.