I was born in Vácott in 1961.
I studied at King Géza Medical Vocational School. Thanks to my outstanding results in the national academic competition I was selected as an undergraduate to the Faculty of Medicine at Semmelweis University.
The ophthalmologist specialisation always interested me in my early studies, I was placed second in my class in an academic competition, and I wrote my thesis on glaucoma.
Professional precision, patience and empathic behaviour always play a role throughout my work.
- Inflammatory and allergic eye diseases, dry eye treatment
- Cataracts causing visual impairment, fundus calcinosis examinations and treatment
- Complications of hypertension and diabetes fundus emptying; screening and tracking
- Examining, treating and nursing glaucoma; contact lens fitting, treating complications and giving advice
- 1985 – 2000: Department and Clinic of Ophthalmology, MÁV Hospital
- 2000 – : Private practice
- 2000 – 2007: XIII. district Clinic in Szegedi utca
- Ophthalmologist outpatient treatment
- 2004 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1985: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1989: qualifying exam in ophthalmology
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Ophthalmologists
- Hungarian Contact Lens Society
- Hungarian Glaucoma Society
- Hungarian IOL Implant and Refractive Surgical Association
- Hungarian Society of Allergology and Immunology
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!