Horgász, Jolán, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
Ophthalmology has been the focus of my interest already during my university studies, and I have been trying to continuously increase my knowledge ever since. Professional precision, patience and empathy are important aspects of my work.
- Inflammatory and allergic eye diseases, dry eye treatment
- Cataracts causing visual impairment, fundus calcinosis examinations and treatment
- Complications of hypertension and diabetes fundus emptying; screening and tracking
- Examining, treating and nursing glaucoma; contact lens fitting, treating complications and giving advice
- 1985 – 2000: Department and Clinic of Ophthalmology, MÁV Hospital
- 2000 – : Private practice
- 2000 – 2007: XIII. district Clinic in Szegedi utca, Ophthalmologist outpatient treatment
- 2004 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1985: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1989: qualifying exam in ophthalmology
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Ophthalmologists
- Hungarian Contact Lens Society
- Hungarian Glaucoma Society
- Hungarian IOL Implant and Refractive Surgical Association
- Hungarian Society of Allergology and Immunology
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.