- Thyroid gland, parathyroid gland, pituitary gland, adrenal gland and the diseases of the sex hormone glands
- Calcium and bone metabolism, osteoporosis, patients who lack vitamin D or have kidney stones
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Semmelweis University
- Tutor with habilitation
- 2014 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1978: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1983: qualifying exam in internal medicine
- 1993: qualifying exam in endocrinology
- 1995: Candidate of Sciences, kidney stone diseases
- 2001: Doctor of Hungarian Academy of Sciences, metabolic bone diseases
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Osteology and Osteoarthrology
- For 6 years: Director
- For 12 years: Vice-director
- I created Hungary’s first densitometrical laboratory, which today is the national center and reference institution. I developed and introduced Hungary to kidney stone metabolic testing and, based on this, its medicine for preventing stones.
- I established the Hungarian model for FRAX’s fracture risk system and used a wide range of medicines that were new in the country.
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!