Horváth, Csaba, MD, Prof.To make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- Thyroid gland, parathyroid gland, pituitary gland, adrenal gland and the diseases of the sex hormone glands
- Calcium and bone metabolism, osteoporosis, patients who lack vitamin D or have kidney stones
- Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Doctor
- Semmelweis University
Tutor with habilitation
- 2014 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1978: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1983: qualifying exam in internal medicine
- 1993: qualifying exam in endocrinology
- 1995: Candidate of Sciences, kidney stone diseases
- 2001: Doctor of Hungarian Academy of Sciences, metabolic bone diseases
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Society of Osteology and Osteoarthrology
For 6 years: Director
For 12 years: Vice-director
- I created Hungary’s first densitometrical laboratory, which today is the national center and reference institution. I developed and introduced Hungary to kidney stone metabolic testing and, based on this, its medicine for preventing stones.
- I established the Hungarian model for FRAX’s fracture risk system and used a wide range of medicines that were new in the country.
Language of consultation
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.