- Alcohol and drug addiction
- Gambling addiction, sex, companion, internet addiction
- Drug Ambulance, Budapest Local Government’s Nyírő Gyula Hospital and Clinic
- Drug Ambulance, Centre of Drug Consultation, Kék Pont
- Department of Applied Psychology, Faculty of Health Sciences, Semmelweis University
- Academic Docent Head of Department
- 2016 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1975: Conductor, András Pető Faculty
- 1983: psychology, Eötvös Loránd University
- 1987: qualifying exam in clinical psychology
- 2001: qualifying exam in clinical addictology
- 2016: qualifying exam in applied mental psychology
- Relaxational, meditational technical exam
- Short dynamic orientation psychotherapy
- Base of behavioural therapy
- EMDR elementary therapeutic studies
- Supervisional qualification
Professional and society membership
- Ethical College, Hungarian Medical Chamber
- A famous lecturer in scientific educational programmes, therefore she’s an important member of EDUVITAL, and due to her international contacts, she gives presentations in nearby countries (https://vimeo.com/13200323 ).
- She made a significant contribution to the area of addictology, therefore her name can be linked to the protocols of addictological clinical treatment, the founder and starter of clinical addictological psychologist training amd the founder and starter of addictological consultant training.
- She publishes regularly in journals and books (publications: https://vm.mtmt.hu/www/index.php). She was especially occupied with the connection between drug use and the family’s structural and operational characteristics. She wrote her dissertation on this subject, where she highlighted the role of cravings before drug use. https://www.libri.hu/konyv/dr_hoyer_maria.sovargas-es-szenvedes.html
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!