Hoyer, Mária, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- Alcohol and drug addiction
- Gambling addiction, sex, companion, internet addiction
- Drug Ambulance, Budapest Local Government’s Nyírő Gyula Hospital and Clinic
- Drug Ambulance, Centre of Drug Consultation, Kék Pont
- Department of Applied Psychology, Faculty of Health Sciences, Semmelweis University
Academic Docent Head of Department
- 2016 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1975: Conductor, András Pető Faculty
- 1983: psychology, Eötvös Loránd University
- 1987: qualifying exam in clinical psychology
- 2001: qualifying exam in clinical addictology
- 2016: qualifying exam in applied mental psychology
- Relaxational, meditational technical exam
- Short dynamic orientation psychotherapy
- Base of behavioural therapy
- EMDR elementary therapeutic studies
- Supervisional qualification
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Ethical College, Hungarian Medical Chamber
- A famous lecturer in scientific educational programmes, therefore she’s an important member of EDUVITAL, and due to her international contacts, she gives presentations in nearby countries (https://vimeo.com/13200323 ).
- She made a significant contribution to the area of addictology, therefore her name can be linked to the protocols of addictological clinical treatment, the founder and starter of clinical addictological psychologist training amd the founder and starter of addictological consultant training.
- She publishes regularly in journals and books (publications: https://vm.mtmt.hu/www/index.php). She was especially occupied with the connection between drug use and the family’s structural and operational characteristics. She wrote her dissertation on this subject, where she highlighted the role of cravings before drug use. https://www.libri.hu/konyv/dr_hoyer_maria.sovargas-es-szenvedes.html
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.