Kocsis, Judit, MD Ph.D.To make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
My most defining activity is education for a healthy lifestyle, both in my professional capacity and in my personal life.
- Modern treatment and care of breast cancer
- Diagnostics and treatment of rare cancers
- Oncology of internal medicine
- Symptom therapy
- 1992 – : 3rd Department of Internal Medicine, Semmelweis University
1998 – 2006: Academic assistant
2006 – 2013: Head of Department and University adjunct
2006 – 2013: Head of Oncological Centre
- 2013 – 2017: Oncology Clinic, University of Debrecen, Head of Department Associate Professor
- 2018 – : Onco-Cardiological Center, Bács-Kiskun County Hospital, Head of Department
- 2018 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1992: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1997: qualifying exam in internal medicine
- 1999: qualifying exam in clinical oncology
- 2005: qualifying exam in pharmacology
- 2005: Ph.D.
- 2012: European qualifying exam in oncology
- 2012: Habitant
- 2014: palliative medicine practicing licence
- 2016: MSc degree, Medical manager, University of Debrecen
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Cancer Society
- Hungarian Cancer Pharmacotherapy Scientific Society
- Hungarian Senology Society
- European Society for Medical Oncology
- Hungarian Onco-Cardiological Work Team Society
2017 – : Co-director
- Publications in English: 22 (11 first/last author)
- Publications in Hungarian: 35
- Cumulative IF: 104.23
- Citations: 245 (MTMT)
- Book chapters: 15
- Scientific presentations at congresses: 54
- Topic leader in the Doctoral School of Semmelweis University and the University of Debrecen.
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.