My medical activity in the last 15 years, besides general otolaryngology, are audiology (investigating problems with hearing) and allergology. Along with my otolaryngology qualifying exam, I qualified in allergology and audiology as well. I mainly treat and examine patients with allergic symptoms, mainly in the respiratory tract, especially upper respiratory symptoms.
- 1994 – : Department of Otorhinolaryngology and Head Neck Surgery, Semmelweis University
- 1994 – 1998: Clinician
- 1994 – 2000: Oncological Outpatient Care
- 1998 – 2010: Academic assistant
- 2011 – 2013: Audiological Outpatient Care
- 2005 – : Allergological outpatient consultation
- 2010 – : Academic adjunct
- 2013 – : Smell Specialist Outpatient Care
- 2005 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1994: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1998: qualifying exam in otolaryngology
- 2002: Ph.D.
- 2012: qualifying exam in audiology
- 2017: qualifying exam in allergology-clinical immunology
Professional and society membership
- 1996 – : Hungarian Society of Pathologists
- 1997 – : Hungarian Society of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
- 1999 – : Hungarian Cancer Society
- 2005 – : Hungarian Allergology and Clinical Immunology Society
- Research subjects
- Examination of prediction factors in head and neck cancers, especially in the apoptosis and mitosis index.
- Possibility of combination treatment (dibromodulcitol + radiotherapy) for squamous cancer in the area of the head and neck
- Examination of cytokines (TNF-alpha polimorphismus, PPAR polimorphismus, TLR-4) in allergic rhinitis.
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!