- 1979 – 1980: Department of Pathology, János Hospital
- 1980 – 1989: 2nd Department of Pulmonology, János Hospital
- 1989 – 1999: Department of Pulmonology, Semmelweis University
- 1999 – : 3rd Department, Pulmonary Institute of Törökbálint
- Head of Department
- Tutor of residents
- 2018 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1979: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1985: qualifying exam in pulmonology
- 1989: qualifying exam in allergology-immunology
- 2013: qualifying exam in oncology
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Respiratory Society
- Member of Directorate
- Head of Allergological-spirometrical section
- European Respiratory Society
- Hungarian Allergology and Clinical Immunology Society
- Scientific work
- I am co-author and writer of 14 chapters in specialist books.
Publications in professional journals: 70
My passion for my job can be seen in my publications:
I mainly examine and treat patients who suffer from asthma, hay fever, COPD and pulmonary fibrosis and I use recent therapies for treating patients with severe asthma.
- I participated in clinical research projects as the head of research (asthma, pneumonia, lung cancer, COPD, hay fever) on 100 occasions.
I have been performing bronchological examinations since 1980.
Should You like to make an appointment with our collegue for private consultation, please dial the number +36-1-489-5200, where our dispatchers will answer your call between 8am and 8pm every weekday!