Márk, Zsuzsanna, MDTo make an appointment or for more information, call +36 1 489 5200, where we will receive your call every weekday between 8.00 and 20.00.
- Respiratory allergology
- 1979 – 1980: Department of Pathology, János Hospital
- 1980 – 1989: 2nd Department of Pulmonology, János Hospital, Clinician
- 1989 – 1999: Department of Pulmonology, Semmelweis University, Academic adjunct
- 1999 – : 3rd Department, Pulmonary Institute of Törökbálint
Head of Department
Tutor of residents
- 2018 – : Buda Health Center
Education and qualifications
- 1979: Faculty of Medicine – Semmelweis University
- 1985: qualifying exam in pulmonology
- 1989: qualifying exam in allergology-immunology
- 2013: qualifying exam in oncology
Language of consultation
Professional and society membership
- Hungarian Respiratory Society
Member of Directorate
Head of Allergological-spirometrical section
- European Respiratory Society
- Hungarian Allergology and Clinical Immunology Society
- Scientific work
I am co-author and writer of 14 chapters in specialist books.
Publications in professional journals: 70
My passion for my job can be seen in my publications:
I mainly examine and treat patients who suffer from asthma, hay fever, COPD and pulmonary fibrosis and I use recent therapies for treating patients with severe asthma.
I participated in clinical research projects as the head of research (asthma, pneumonia, lung cancer, COPD, hay fever) on 100 occasions.
I have been performing bronchological examinations since 1980.
Feel free to contact our specialists!
At the seven-time Superbrands award-winning Buda Health Center, you have the opportunity to attend the private practices of more than 300 renowned specialists, offering expertise in nearly 45 medical specialisms, at three locations. Personalized care is provided by a well-trained and empathetic staff of professionals, who have been working together for a long time. Based on our 20 years of experience and the feedback received from our 330,000 clients, we are constantly working to organize our healthcare services in the most efficient way possible for those who visit us, paying respect to their needs and time.